Our Family

Our Family
A man's heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps. Ps. 16:9

Friday, March 18, 2011

Still Waiting...

PS. 46:10 "Cease striving and know that I am God.  I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." (NASB)

This verse has been one of Bill's favorites for as long as I have known him.  It probably became a life verse as he was waiting for me to come to my senses and realize that I was to be his wife:)  But as we have journeyed together these past 15 years, it has become OURS.

We have made many plans throughout the years, and like the Big Daddy Weave song says, "All my great ideas, I've regretted most of them."  But, that is all part of the process of growing, AND growing UP!!

We have completed and sent in our application to New Tribes Mission (NTM).  We have heard back that we are once again, officially accepted to begin our training with them.  Yet, there is more waiting to be done.  My brother, who works with NTM at the Canada base where we hope to be headed,  had said the training center was already full for the fall.  Then we heard that some had dropped out and there was space.  But we have not heard officially from the Durham, Ontario campus yet, if there is room for us. 

Wouldn't that be just like God?  We are ready to go this year, and He says wait one more year?  Like I said earlier, we don't know which way for certain.  But when we do know, we will let YOU know.  Rejoice with us that we are ready to go.  Pray for us as we wait.  Waiting can be hard.  But this time, we wait with peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment